There are two types of accounts on Cash App, i.e. Cash App Personal account and Cash App business account. Users can set up an account on Cash App, either personal or business. The best part of Cashapp.com is, it allows users to switch the account from personal to business or business to personal. You need to go through certain steps to change your account on Cash App.
Go the following steps to change account type on Cash App:-
- Go to your Cash App account.
- Visit your profile and find the personal tab.
- Scroll the page downwards and click on 'Change Account Type.
- Confirm the action and go ahead.
- Your account will be changed from personal to business or business to personal.
Cash app direct deposit | Cash app direct deposit failed | Cash app direct deposit pending | Cash App Login | how to check cash app card balance without pin | Cash app closed account | How to fix cash app transfer failed | how to change your cash app from business to personal | where can I load my cash app card | Why Cash app direct deposit pending | Fix cash app direct deposit pending | Cash App Login Help | cash app refund