If you are struggling with Roku Error code 009 and want to the how to fix it? The Roku Error code 009 pops up when your network is connected to the Roku device but cannot access the internet, or the network strength may be weak. Here are the quick steps to resolve it.
- Switch off your Wi-Fi router and unplug all the cables from the power outlet and router.
- After 30 seconds to 60 seconds, plug in all the wires. And now, turn on the Wi-Fi router to restart it.
- Make sure that your Roku device is working correctly.
- Keep your Roku devices between 10 and 25 feet away from the router.
- Please check your home network connection strength is good.
For further clarification about Roku error code 009, please contact our Roku tech support.